The Association of Professional Reserve Analysts (APRA) is the premier national trade organization for reserve study professionals and industry experts. APRA provides a forum to share information and educate the public about reserve studies. The organization hosts an annual Symposium for continuing education, provides a professional reserve study credential to differentiate its members from competitors, and produces the APRA Advisor e-newsletter that is a fantastic resource for industry professionals.
Benefits of Membership
- Qualification for Professional Reserve Analyst (PRA) credential
- Insight to the APRA Standards of Practice
- Distinguish your company from competitors
- Reduced price for the annual APRA Symposium
- APRA Institute continuing education options
- Marketing for APRA members
- International recognition
- Member directory listing, including your target market
APRA Code of Ethics
By applying for membership below, you agree:
All memberships renew on an annual basis on January 1.
Affiliate Membership: Affiliate membership is for companies that do NOT conduct reserve studies but provide a reserve study related service.
- PRA Credential - PRA membership is for individuals who have conducted more than 50 reserve studies and have worked in the reserve study field for a minimum of five years. Click here for more information.
JOIN OUR ORGANIZATION!