The Association of Professional Reserve Analysts is pleased to host the 2020 APRA Symposium in its continued commitment to serving the reserve study professional industry. This Symposium will provide cutting edge reserve study education from industry experts, insightful discussions and networking with peers from across the United States and Canada. Join us in beautiful Hollywood, Florida!
Saturday, June 13, 2020
8 AM: Breakfast & Welcome
9 AM – 12:15 PM: Educational Sessions
12:15 PM: Lunch
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM: Educational Sessions
5:15 PM – 6:00 PM: Annual Meeting
6:00 PM: Happy Hour
7:00 PM: Dinner & Networking
Sessions to Include:
- Solarglass Roof & Powerwall Battery Storage: Tesla presents innovative technology to deliver clean, cheap and renewal energy.
- Versatile Vinyl: Jack Armstrong of The Vinyl Institute presents the many products and applications available to homeowner associations.
- Green Building Techniques & Technology: Architect Peter Pfeiffer describes high performance buildings that are less expensive to operate and maintain.
- Pavement Rejuvenation: Connie Lorenz of Asphalt Restoration Technology Systems, Inc., presents a cost-effective alternative to sealcoating.
- Blowing Up a Whopper: Brainstorming for the good of the order.
Symposium attendees will also participate in APRA's annual meeting as well as a dinner event to include amazing food and great networking! Attending the APRA Symposium will complete all 8 PRA Continuing Education Credits for 2020.
- APRA Members: $399 ($25 less for early bird registration before April 15.)
- Non-Members*: $499 ($25 less for early bird registration before April 15.)
- Dinner Guest: $100
*Special Non-Member promotion: Non-members who join APRA & attend the Symposium will receive $50 off their Symposium registration fee.
HOTEL: The Diplomat Beach Resort- Click here to visit the website
APRA has reserved a block of rooms at the fabulous Diplomat Beach Resort at a discounted rate of $303.97(includes taxes).
- Rates are based on Grand Deluxe Rooms with Balcony (Single/Double) occupancy and available June 12 through June 14.
- Discounted rates also apply to June 9, 10, 11, 15, 16 and 17 based on room availability.
Make your reservations early*!
The Diplomat Room block name is: “APRA Meeting”